Blue Kevlar V-Belts
Click Belt Image to access V-Belt catalog. Get belt sizes, prices, and quick search features:
3LK Kevlar Belts
- Manufacturing Range: 20"-50"
- 3LK 200 is 20" outside length 18.5" inside length
- Top width-3/8", Depth-7/32"
4LK Kevlar Belts
- Manufacturing Range: 20"-120"
- 4LK 170 is 17" outside length 15" inside length
- Top width-1/2", Depth-5/16"
5LK Kevlar Belts
- Manufacturing Range: 25"-363"
- 5LK 270 is 27" outside length 24" inside length
- Top width-21/32", Depth-3/8"
Kevlar corded or dry wrapped v belts are constructed or 'wrapped' in Kevlar Aramid tensile cords which provide enhanced strenghth and less flexibility than regular rubber belts. The construction is of organic polyaramide fibers that are manufactured using complex chemical processes. This aramid construction is also used in military armor and bullet proof vests.
Advantages of Blue Kevlar Belts
- Extra strength for clutching
- Higher resistance to shock loads
- Reduces belt slippage
- Better durability
- Withstand higher temperatures, oil, and other more resistant to clutching wear and tear
Blue Kevlar Applications
- Shredders and Tillers
- Compost Equipment
- Commercial Mowers
- Walk Behind Lawn Mowers
- Snow throwers
- Riding Lawnmowers
- Garden Tractors
- Lawn Edgers